Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Kensington Palace and Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonCode: PATKPB SP2 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Kensington Palace and Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, London
Add to Basket
Share a wonderfully Royal experience with someone dear as you visit a place of residence for the likes of Princess Diana, Princess Margaret and Queen Anne. Kensington Palace encapsulates centuries of style and these regal women have played a part in transforming it into a fashionable royal location.
Experience Diana: Her Fashion Story. Trace the evolution of Diana’s style; from the demure, romantic outfits of her first public appearances, to the glamour and elegance of her later life. Stunning highlights include the pink blouse worn for her 1981 engagement portrait and the ink blue velvet gown worn when the princess danced with John Travolta. The Enlightened Princesses exhibition showcases the remarkable stories of three German royal women, who married into the British royal family in the 1700s and uniquely shaped the culture of the age.
Visit the Bentley Hotel; a 5* venue hidden away in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. You will be served a delicious array of teatime treats ranging from dainty sandwiches to mouth-watering pastries and cakes, freshly baked scones. All this will be accompanied by your choice of coffee or fine tea and, of course, a glass of chilled Champagne.
- Entrance to Kensington Palace
- Diana: Her Fashion Story
- Victoria Revealed Exhibition
- Enlightened Princesses
- Delicious Champagne afternoon tea in the nearby 5* Bentley Hotel
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Kensington Palace you will be able to explore at your leisure the five narrated routes to discover the secrets, stories and public lives of the people of Kensington Palace. You will get to experience the amazing Diana: Her Fashion Story exhibition as well as Victoria Revealed and the Enlightened Princesses exhibitions.
As part of this experience, you’ll also be welcomed into the 5* Bentley Hotel for a delicious afternoon tea for two including dainty sandwiches, mouth-watering cakes and pastries, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and organic strawberry jam and tea, as well as a glass of chilled Champagne each.
Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Minimum age: 18
- Kensington Palace - A reasonable level of fitness is desirable as some walking is involved. As Kensington Palace is a historical building there are some areas with difficult stairs and other areas where wheelchair access is limited; all visitor levels are, however, accessible by lift. Manual wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis from the Palace but cannot be booked in advance. If you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part in the experience you should discuss this with the centre before booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your vouchers are valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
1 March to 31 October : daily from 10.00 to 18.00 (last admission 17.00)
1 November to 28 February: daily from 10.00 to 17.00 (last admission 16.00)
The Palace is closed on 24 to 26 December inclusive and all bank holidays.
Diana: Her Fashion Story will be closed from 21 to 27 April 2018.
As a guideline, you should allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your visit to the Palac
There may be additional closure dates, please check before booking your afternoon tea.
5* Bentley Hotel
Afternoon tea is served Monday to Friday from 15.00 to 18.00. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
As a guideline, you should allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your visit to the Palace but there is no limit to the visiting time.
Please allow 2 hours for your Champagne afternoon tea at the Bentley Hotel.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Kensington
- London - Kensington & Chelsea
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.
- Visit to Kensington Palace and Afternoon Tea at the 5* Royal Garden Hotel for Two£108.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 35% £80.00 £52.00
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon£96.00
- Visit to Kensington Palace and Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 33% £144.00 £96.00
- Afternoon Tea at Harrods for Two£88.00