Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to KidZania London and Meal at Cabana - Two Adults and Two ChildrenCode: PHLKZB 9 month validity 2 locations 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to KidZania London and Meal at Cabana - Two Adults and Two Children
Add to Basket
While a 75,000 sq.ft mini-city where kids rule the roost may sound slightly dystopian, rest assured, for the kids running the show it’s an unforgettable day out. Let the little guys or gals loose to live out their dreams of becoming pilots, fire fighters, or surgeons in the madcap world of KidZania.
Designed to empower kids everywhere, KidZania features an incredible 60 real-life role-play activities, encompassing everything from the bank, stage and even the streets as a police officer. Each experience has been crafted to help provide applicable life skills including financial literacy and team work as well as a sense of independence. While they won’t be able to wipe away the excitement from their faces, you can rest assured that KidZania gives them the confidence to challenge and inspire in a world of opportunity.
Enjoy a delicious meal before or after at the Cabana restaurant in Westfield, serving up authentic Rio street food from the hottest grill from Brazil. Take your two-course pick from starters like spicy malagueta chicken wings or dough balls, grab mains like chicken skewers or a bosa burger, or finish it off with some sweet treats like banoffee cheesecake. A beer, wine or soft drink of your choice will get you the Rio mood right in the heart of London!
- Visit to KidZania for two adults and two children
- Explore the 75,000sq.ft mini-city complete with 60 real life role-play activities
- Start and Main or Main and dessert each at Cabana Westfield
- Beer, wine or soft drink each
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at KidZania in Westfield London, please collect your boarding pass from the Kidzania kiosk located on the first floor in front of the main entrance. Please be aware that if you have not pre-booked a time slot you will be advised on the next available time slot for entry.
On entrance to the attraction each member of your party will be given a security bracelet. This will ensure that your child remains safely within the City and can only be checked out with their guardian present. They will also record any allergies your child may have. Then the fun begins with 4 hours to roam around and try out as many different careers as possible. Every child over 4 years will receive 50 KidZos (KidZania currency) to pay for certain products and activities or even open a KidZania bank account.
On the day, either before or after your experience the four of you will be able to enjoy a two-course meal at Cabana Westfield. Enjoy your choice of starter and main or starter and dessert from the Brazilian-inspired menu and a glass of beer, wine or a soft drink each. A delicious addition to a marvellous day of discovery.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Children are deemed to be aged: 4 to 14 inclusive
- Early Years are deemed to be aged 1 to 3
- Adults are deemed to be 18+
- Children under 12 months can join you free of charge
- Children aged 4 to 7 inclusive can only enter KidZania if accompanied by a full paying adult (18+) at all times
- Adults (18+) may leave children (aged 8 to 14 inclusive) unaccompannied at KidZania and therefore are not required to purchase an adult ticket. However, an adult must be present at time of check-in and provide suitable contact details
- KidZania is entirely accessible to wheelchair users, with many lifts and escalator available. There are several accessible toilets, a variety of rest areas and all food and retail outlets are wheelchair friendly
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Off Peak – Term Time
Monday - Thursday: 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission 12.00)
Friday – Sunday: 10.00 to 19.00 (last admission 15.00)
Peak – School Holidays
Monday – Sunday: 10.00 to 19.00 (last admission 15.00)
• Please note KidZania is reserved for private hire on selected Mondays and Tuesdays throughout the year please visit https://kidzania.co.uk/visit-us/opening-hours before travel.
Please be aware that that if you have not pre-booked a time slot you will be placed in the next available time slot for entry. Peak times may be busier.
Seven days a week: 12.00 to 18.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
KidZania London is a 4 hour experience, please allow 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes for your meal plus 5 minutes to walk between the two venues. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travelling between the different parts of your experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Westfield
- London - Westfield