Get yourselves to London to enjoy this fabulous day of royal viewings at The Queen’s Gallery and a Royal afternoon tea at The Rubens Hotel.
The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace is a permanent space dedicated to changing exhibitions of items from the Royal Collection, the wide-ranging collection of art and treasures held in trust by The Queen for the Nation.
Before you view the beautiful collection of paintings, furniture, jewellery and other treasures you can start your visit with a delicious Royal afternoon tea including a selection of delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and a selection of homemade pastries, all accompanied by a tea of your choice.
- Entrance to The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Delicious Royal afternoon tea at The Rubens Hotel
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace, you will need to hand over your voucher in exchange for entry. You may spend as long as you like here, exploring the many treasures on display, it is worth noting that there will be changing exhibitions throughout the year, ensuring there is always something interesting to see at the gallery, so check before you go. Please note that the gallery is closed outside of exhibition dates.
Make your way to The Rubens Hotel, situated opposite the Royal Mews, just a short stroll from The Queen’s Gallery. Sit back, relax and enjoy a delicious pre-booked Royal afternoon tea to include a selection of delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with Devonshire clotted cream, a selection of homemade pastries and a choice of freshly brewed teas or coffees.
- Minimum age: 17
- The Queen’s Gallery welcomes visitors who are wheelchair users or have other specific access requirements. Architectural limitations mean that such visitors may be required to use a specially designated Access Route. Health and Safety requirements mean that in certain areas the number of such visitors at any one time is limited. We as agents are not permitted to book visitors with access requirements and if you fall into this category you are requested to book directly with Royal Collection Trust. Access Route requests made less than 14 days in advance of the visit date will be accommodated subject to availability. Complimentary carer or access companion spaces are not available on tickets booked through us
- Rubens Hotel - There are steps up to the hotel so assistance for wheelchair users will be required
- Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill at The Rubens Hotel
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Afternoon tea is served at The Rubens Hotel seven days a week January to November, excluding selected public holidays such as Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Tables can be booked from 12.00 to 17.00.
The Queen’s Gallery is available seven days a week from 10.00 to 17.30 (Last admission 16.15)
Leonardo da Vinci: A Life in Drawing 24 May to 13 October 2019
The gallery will be closed outside of these exhibition dates.
Due to the popularity of the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition, if you wish to attend the Gallery between 24 May to 13 October 2019, a pre-booking must be made. Please see 'How do I make my booking' for instructions on how to do this. Kindly note that if you arrive at the Gallery without a booking you will be refused entry.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Most people will spend 1 to 2 hours visiting The Queen’s Gallery and your afternoon tea should last 1 hour.
Please note that all Official Residences of The Queen are working Royal Palaces. Opening arrangements may change at short notice. Please check before planning a visit.
For all closure dates please visit http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/visit/the-queens-gallery-buckingham-palace/plan-your-visit
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.