Glide high above Brighton beach to enjoy breathtaking views, and see some spectacular botanical heritage with this Visit to British Airways i360 and Borde Hill Gardens for Two.
Conceived and designed by London Eye creators, Marks Barfield Architects, British Airways i360 will let you see Brighton, the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex coastline as you have never seen them before. Cruise up slowly to 138m high to enjoy breath-taking 360° views of up to 26 miles.
You’ll also be able to wander around the beautiful Borde Hill Gardens before or after your British Airways i360 trip. There’s over 200 acres to walk through and discover, with 17 acres dedicated to a series of gardens designed like rooms, each with its own distinctive colour, scent and feel. From spectacular high views to stunning botanical gardens, this is an unmissable Sussex day out.
- A trip for two on British Airways i360
- See the beautiful Sussex countryside and coastline from 138m up in the air
- Visit the beautiful Borde Hill Gardens
- Wander through 200 acres of woodland and 17 acres of formal gardens
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your slot for British Airways i360 will be booked in advance, so all you need to do is turn up at least 20 minutes before the allotted time with tickets in hand to gain entry. The ‘flights’ depart 30 minutes and you’ll have plenty of time to take in the sights.
You’ll be able to visit the Borde Hill Gardens before or after your trip on British Airways i360, so make sure you leave enough time to travel between the two locations to make the most of both.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- British Airways i360 is fully wheelchair accessible
- Borde Hill Gardens: The majority of the formal Garden is accessible to those with restricted mobility. Gentle slopes with hard surfaces allow wheelchair access. There are also plenty of benches for relaxing and taking in the sights. A mobility map is available for those who may be disabled, have child buggies or other mobility needs. Wheelchairs available for use (no charge, please telephone to reserve)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue.
The experience will be available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
British Airways i360:
You can take your experience seven days a week. Exclusions will apply. Opening times vary
Borde Hill Gardens:
Open from 8 March to 13 September daily, 10.00 to 17.00 (or dusk if earlier)
Last admission one hour before closing
Please note - you can book a maximum of four weeks in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours to visit Borde Hill Gardens with up to 1 hour at The i360 (30 minute ride) and 35 minutes to drive between the venues. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travelling between the different parts of your experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.