Make your way to London to enjoy this fabulous day of royal viewings together at The Queen’s Gallery and a Champagne afternoon tea at The Courthouse Hotel.
The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace is a permanent space dedicated to changing exhibitions of items from the Royal Collection, the wide-ranging collection of art and treasures held in trust by The Queen for the Nation.
Once you’ve viewed the beautiful collection of paintings, furniture, jewellery and other treasures you can complete your day with an afternoon tea. Indulge in a selection of delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and a selection of homemade pastries, all accompanied by a tea of your choice and a glass of chilled Champagne each at the Courthouse Hotel.
- Entrance to The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Delicious Champagne afternoon tea at The Courthouse Hotel
- Personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace you will need to hand over your voucher in exchange for entry. You may spend as long as you like here, exploring the many treasures on display, it is worth noting that there will be changing exhibitions throughout the year, ensuring there is always something interesting to see at the gallery, so check before you go. Please note that the gallery is closed outside of exhibition dates.
The Courthouse Hotel is a 20 minute stroll from The Queen’s Gallery and here you can enjoy a Champagne afternoon tea in the tea lounge, a Grade II listed, former Magistrates Court, retaining many of its original historical features but with a modern twist. Beginning with a glass of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne, freshly made finger sandwiches served along with a range of teas and herbal infusions, your tea will continue with sweeter treats, such as homemade scones with clotted cream and preserves, financiers and a selection of pastries.
- Minimum age: 18
- The Queen’s Gallery welcomes visitors who are wheelchair users or have other specific access requirements. Architectural limitations mean that such visitors may be required to use a specially designated Access Route. Health and Safety requirements mean that in certain areas the number of such visitors at any one time is limited. We as agents are not permitted to book visitors with access requirements and if you fall into this category you are requested to book directly with Royal Collection Trust. Access Route requests made less than 14 days in advance of the visit date will be accommodated subject to availability. Complimentary carer or access companion spaces are not available on tickets booked through us
- The Courthouse Hotel - There are steps up to the hotel so assistance for wheelchair users will be required
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your vouchers are valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Afternoon Tea is served at The Courthouse Hotel seven days a week, excluding selected public holidays such as Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Tables can be booked from 13.00 to 16.30
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The Queen’s Gallery is available Thursday to Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday) every 15 minutes. First entry timeslot 10.00, last entry timeslot 16.15.
Please note that The Queen's Gallery cannot be pre-booked, and admission will be given at the next available timeslot.
Most people will spend 1 to 2 hours visiting The Queen’s Gallery and your afternoon tea should last 1 hour.
Please note that all Official Residences of The Queen are working Royal Palaces. Opening arrangements may change at short notice. Please check before planning a visit.
For all closure dates please visit http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/visit/the-queens-gallery-buckingham-palace/plan-your-visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.