Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to ZSL London Zoo and Dining at Rainforest Cafe for Two Adults and One ChildCode: PLZAR3 9 month validity 2 locations 3 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to ZSL London Zoo and Dining at Rainforest Cafe for Two Adults and One Child
Add to Basket
Calling all animal lovers – your next family outing is here. Get ready to go wild with this Visit to ZSL London Zoo and Dining at Rainforest Cafe for Two Adults and One Child.
Home to over 650 fascinating species and exhibits, London Zoo has been an iconic attraction since it opened in 1828. Explore the breathtaking Land of the Lions, Europe’s only walk-through spider enclosure, England’s biggest penguin pool, and much, much more.
Afterwards, you can tuck into two courses at the Rainforest Cafe. Boasting strobe lighting, waterfalls and tropical fishtanks to recreate the sights and sounds of the Amazon rainforest, this immersive restaurant is the perfect place to end your day!
- Entry to ZSL London Zoo for two adults and one child
- Explore the zoo for the whole day and enjoy the range of animal species and immersive exhibits
- Free daily events, demonstrations and feeding times throughout the day
- Enjoy a two-course meal with a soft drink each at the Rainforest Cafe
- See the sights and sounds of the rainforest recreated in this unique, immersive restaurant
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your experience allows two adults and one child entry to ZSL London Zoo for one day. Here you’ll find an incredible range of animals and exhibits, including the Tiger Territory, Gorilla Kingdom, Penguin Beach and much more, including its most breathtaking experience yet: Land of the Lions. Enter the crumbling ruins of an amphitheatre-style Lion Temple and see the majestic big cats roaming metres away!
Head to the Rainforest Cafe for two tasty courses with a soft drink each. This unique restaurant is the only one of its kind in the UK and recreates the sights and sounds of the Amazon Rainforest: perfect for little kids and big kids alike!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Your voucher is valid for two adults and one child
- Adults are those 16 and over. Children are those who are 3 to 15
- Children under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by an adult
- The zoo is accessible for wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties. Please note: No dogs, bicycles, scooters, rollerskates, rollerblades or skateboards are allowed on Zoo premises. Please call before your visit if you require further details
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The Zoo is open every day from 10.00, closing times may vary.
There is no need to make a booking but it is essential that you take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date.
You should allow a whole day for your visit. Last admission is 1 hour before the advertised closing time
This experience is available Sunday to Friday throughout the year. Excluded dates include Bank Holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for your meal.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Regents Park
- London - Piccadilly Circus