Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Lunch for TwoCode: PHLWBL 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Lunch for Two
Add to Basket
Wander the world of wizardry with the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, and discover the magic of Harry Potter in this unforgettable day out. Step into the Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office and the wand room, see the beautiful sets and props from the likes of the triple-decker Knight Bus and Privet Drive, and make like a third-year at Hogsmeade by treating yourself to a Butterbeer and taking a ride on a broomstick.
Discover brand new attractions, including the wizarding bank of Gringotts, the Lestrange vault, a gallery of goblins and so much more.
Enjoy lunch at the nearby Mercure Hunton Park. This elegantly transformed Queen Anne house is perfect for a bite to eat before or after your experience. You can expect tasty, satisfying fare with a variety of starters, mains and desserts on offer.
- Self-guided walking tour for two adults
- Access to the film sets
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- Two-course buffet lunch at the nearby Mercure Hunton Park (occassionaly this may be a two course table menu if the buffet is not available)
- Variety of starter, main and dessert options
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
With tours running between 10.00 and 16.00, pick your time and prepare to be absorbed by the magical world of wizardry as you step into the studios and discover incredible, sets, costumes and special effects. Grab a pint of butterbeer, or there are plenty of amazing souvenirs to tempt you out of your galleons, sickles and knuts.
Mercure Hunton Park is just a short drive from the studios and is where you can enjoy a buffet style two-course lunch. Simple, satisfying fare with a variety of starter, main and dessert options being the order of the day for your two course meal.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16
- If taking an infant (3 to 4 years old) admission to the tour is free.
- Please note - Warner Brothers Studio Tours Admission for visitors with disabilities is charged at the standard rate and one helper is welcome without charge. Helpers will be asked for proof on entry e.g. letter/notice of entitlement for Disability Living Allowance, a letter/notice of entitlement for Invalidity Benefit or a Freedom pass with a 'D' on it
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week with lunch served from 12.00 to 14.00, throughout the year, and must be pre-booked for the same day. Some date exclusions including 25 and 26 December may apply.
Please note weekend and school holiday availability is limited between now and August 2019.
The experience has very limited availability in peak times such as school holidays and weekends.
Bookings must be made with a minimum of 12 weeks in advance as the tour is extremely popular with dates being booked up very quickly. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes for you Studio tour, 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy your lunch plus 5 minutes to drive between the venues. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travelling between the different parts of your experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- East of England (2)
- Hertfordshire - Kings Langley
- Hertfordshire - Leavesden
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter & Afternoon Tea for Two£129.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00