Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Weekday Sunrise Virgin Hot Air Balloon Flight for TwoCode: PVBFS2 9 month validity UK Wide - Over 100 sites 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Weekday Sunrise Virgin Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two
Add to Basket
Take to the skies together from one of over 100 locations nationwide, and see the sunrise from an unforgettable new perspective aboard one of Virgin’s iconic red balloons.
Follow in the footsteps of Sir Richard Branson, as you take to the skies on your 60 minute morning adventure, together you’ll be able to breathe in spectacular 360 degree panoramas and uninhibited views for miles in all directions all the while experiencing a unique sense of freedom. Make sure you grab your cameras, because no matter where you decide to take your experience, there’s sure to be some sensational photo opportunities.
Once you’ve touched back down on terra firma, you’ll toast your landing in style with a glass of Champagne and a certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard. You’ll then be collected from your landing spot and whisked back to base to conclude your memorable experience.
- Weekday Sunrise Virgin Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two
- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- 60 minute flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Traditional Champagne toast on landing
- Flight certificate
- Retrieval service back to your take off point
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Take to the skies from one of over 100 locations nationwide for a truly memorable experience. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted, registered and briefed by your pilot. If you wish, you can help with the inflation of the balloon before climbing into your basket and taking to the skies.
Together you’ll enjoy a 60 minute sunrise balloon flight before touching back down and partaking in a traditional champagne toast. You will then be presented with a flight certificate and collected from your landing spot to be transported back to your take off point..
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 7 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum height: 4ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone (Anyone who is over 20 stone will be required to pay a supplement, this may also apply to anyone over 18 stone and under 6ft tall)
- Passengers must be physically able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for 1 hour and adopt the seated landing position
- Please note: you will be part of a small group of 10 to 16 passengers
- Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly
- Spectators are welcome to watch the preparation and take-off, but we do not recommend that they follow the balloon by road in the interests of safety. Please note that most launch sites do not have toilets or other amenities
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available Monday to Friday, in the morning only, from March to October with some regional variations. Please note that in October, the scheduling starts for the following March. All bookings are subject to suitable weather conditions. Actual flight times vary depending on the time of year.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 to 4 hours for the whole experience. The balloon flight itself will last around 60 minutes depending on weather conditions on the day.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
UK Wide - Over 100 sites
- Weekday Virgin Hot Air Ballooning for Two£305.00
- Historic City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour for TwoSave 59% £390.00 £158.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Afternoon Tea at The Botanical for Two£89.00