Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Tasty Weekly Menu Cookery Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of CookeryCode: P00855 12 month validity 3 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Tasty Weekly Menu Cookery Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Learn insider culinary tips and tricks with this Tasty Weekly Menu Cookery Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery.
All without the expense and designed with easy planning in mind to make your week go smoothly, the two hour class will teach you how to create an array of stress-free, quick and easy meals. You’ll be provided with a weekly meal planner and recipes, filled with breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas.
Expect the likes of homemade Italian pasta and focaccia to tasty tapas and classic Indian dishes and beyond. You’ll also receive an amazing list of Ann’s famous storage ideas that will save you a small fortune.
- Tasty Weekly Menu Cookery Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- Learn tips and tricks of the trade from professional chefs
- Create an array of stress-free, quick and easy meals
- Weekly meal planner and recipes filled with meal ideas
- Extensive list of Ann’s storage ideas
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Ann's Smart School of Cookery, you’ll be warmly welcomed before starting out on your culinary adventure. The two hour class will teach you how to create an array of stress-free, quick and easy meals. You’ll also be provided with a weekly meal planner and recipes in addition to an amazing list of Ann’s famous storage ideas.
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
There will be a maximum of 16 participants in each group.
Work in small groups with chef for an all round experience
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.