Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Whisky and Beer Pairing Masterclass with Meal for Two at Brewhouse & KitchenCode: PBKWBT 12 month validity 23 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Whisky and Beer Pairing Masterclass with Meal for Two at Brewhouse & Kitchen
Add to Basket
Beer or whisky? Why choose one when you can enjoy both with this Whisky and Beer Pairing Masterclass for Two at Brewhouse & Kitchen.
Under the guidance of a beer and whisky expert, you’ll discover the origins and history of both popular tipples including an insight into the similarities of the respective distilling and brewing processes. To help further your learning, you’ll be treated to five tastings from a range of unique whiskies each and five different paired beers each, served with special tasting glasses and nibbles.
As you build a flavour profile, you’ll be given tasting notes which will allow you to fully appreciate the subtleties from each variation. To finish, the two of you will be able to choose a meal from the extensive Academy menu.
- Whisky and Beer Pairing Masterclass for Two at Brewhouse & Kitchen
- Discover the origins and history of beer and whisky
- Gain an insight into the distilling and brewing processes, including comparing the similarities
- Enjoy five tastings of unique whiskies each and five different paired beers each
- Special tasting glasses provided
- Two tasting notes; one for the beers and one for the whiskies
- Special whisky and beer certificate
- Finish with a meal of your choice from the extensive Academy menu
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Brewhouse & Kitchen venue, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the staff before getting down to a masterclass of beer and whisky. You’ll sample five unique whiskies each and five different paired beers, learning to appreciate their subtle and varied flavours, served with special tasting glasses and nibbles. After the sampling is over, you’ll get to sit down for a meal of your choice from the extensive Academy menu.
- Minimum age: 18
- All dietary requirements can be catered for
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected days of the week, twice weekly. Excluded dates including 25 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least 24 hours in advance. All bookings are subject to availability and must be made using the booking method given at voucher activation.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
23 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (3)
- London - Highbury
- London - Islington
- London - Hoxton
- South West (7)
- Avon - Bristol
- Dorset - Southbourne
- Dorset - Bournemouth
- Dorset - Dorchester
- Dorset - Poole
- Gloucestershire - Cheltenham
- Gloucestershire - Gloucester
- South East (6)
- Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
- Hampshire - Portsmouth
- Hampshire - Southampton
- Hampshire - Southsea
- West Sussex - Horsham
- West Sussex - Worthing
- East of England (1)
- Bedfordshire - Bedford
- North West (2)
- Cheshire - Chester
- Cheshire - Wilmslow
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Cardiff
- East Midlands (1)
- Nottinghamshire - Nottingham
- West Midlands (2)
- Staffordshire - Lichfield
- West Midlands - Sutton Coldfield
- Beer Masterclass with Tastings and Gourmet Burger Meal for Two£70.00
- Full Day Brewery Experience with Lunch and Beer Tastings£85.00
- Whisky Tasting with Sharing Dishes for Two at the 5* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London£99.00
- A World of Whisky Tasting For Two at Grain & Glass£60.00
- Gin Lover's Masterclass with Tastings and Meal for Two£75.00