Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Whisky Expressions Tour and Tasting for Two at Glenkinchie DistilleryCode: PDGDE2 9 month validity Scotland - East Lothian 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Whisky Expressions Tour and Tasting for Two at Glenkinchie Distillery
Add to Basket
Discover world-renowned whisky at one of Scotland’s finest distilleries with this Whisky Expressions Tour and Tasting for Two at Glenkinchie Distillery.
You’ll be treated to an in-depth tour of the distillery to see the ins and outs of whisky making. Having seen the process from grain to glass, you’ll enjoy a tutored tasting of six Glenkinchie whiskies. Explore the different styles of single malt produced by just one distillery, including two cask strength whiskies only available at the distillery, and a Glenkinchie special release 24-year-old.
- Glenkinchie Expressions Whisky Tour for Two
- Guided distillery tour with a whisky expert
- See the whisky-making process from grain to glass
- Extended tutored tasting of six Glenkinchie whiskies
- Sample two cask strength whiskies exclusive at the distillery and a special release 24-year-old
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Glenkinchie Distillery, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the exhibition, boasting a unique model distillery, to give you a taste of the history of this world-renowned company. With an expert whisky guide on hand, you’ll then be taken on an in-depth tour through the distillery to learn about each stage of the whisky making process.
Head to a tasting room for an exclusive nosing and tasting of six Glenkinchie whiskies. You’ll be guided through each one, exploring the different styles of single malt produced by just one distillery. After your tasting, you can visit the Distillery Gift Shop, brimming with a range of scotch whiskies and bespoke products.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Disabled persons, including those with guide dogs, are welcome at Glenkinchie. There is ramp access from the car park into the visitors centre. Please note there may be a small adjustment to the tour route. The only room not accessible for wheelchairs or those who have difficulty with stairs is the Tun room where fermentation takes place
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience can be booked seven days a week throughout the year. Exclusions including 25, 26 December and 1 January will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours plus additional time for travelling from and to Edinburgh for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Scotland - East Lothian
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.