Previous Page Breadcrumbs
White Water Rafting Experience for Two at Lee ValleyCode: PLVWW2 12 month validity Hertfordshire - Waltham Abbey 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
White Water Rafting Experience for Two at Lee Valley
Add to Basket
Prepare for the ultimate water-based adventure with this exhilarating Lee Valley White Water Rafting Experience for Two.
Taking place at a London 2012 legacy venue which hosted Olympic canoe slalom events, you’ll be guaranteed a quality of rapids unlike any other. Kitted up in wetsuits, boots, helmets and buoyancy aids, you’ll meet your trusty raft guide for the day who will give you a safety briefing before running through some basic skills. You’ll both undertake a short swim test, so you know what to do if you fall out.
You’ll be guided on multiple runs together down the rapids as you navigate through its many drops and eddies. The purpose-built course has a conveyer to take you back to the start maximising your rafting time.
- Lee Valley White Water Rafting Experience for Two
- Safety briefing
- Introduction to some basic skills
- Short swim test to know what to do if you fall out
- Multiple runs down the rapids navigating through the purpose-built course’s many drops and eddies
- No portage of rafts required with a conveyor taking you back to the start pool
- London 2012 legacy venue
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Lee Valley White Water Centre, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team and meet your raft guide for the day. Kitted up in a wetsuit, boots, helmet and a buoyancy aid, receive a safety briefing and rundown of some basic skills before a short swim test. Then, it’s time to get rafting. Guided on multiple runs down the rapids, navigate through the purpose-built course’s many drops and eddies and with a conveyer belt to take you back to the start, you’ll get the most rafting possible.
- Minimum age: 12 (under 18s need to be accompanied by an adult and have written consent to participate)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- All participants must be confident swimmers
- If you have any health concerns please check with your doctor before purchasing this experience
- The experience may be able to be adapted for certain disabilities however prior discussion with team at the centre would be needed to confirm if adaptation is possible
- Spectators are welcome and can watch the whole of the experience from the edge of the course or the decking areas
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Please ensure you book and take your experience before the date shown.
This experience is available Wednesday to Sunday, between April and October inclusive.
We recommend you book at least 4 to 6 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow at least 2 hours for the whole experience, which will include kitting up, briefings and your experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Waltham Abbey
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.