Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Wine Tasting Masterclass and Three Course Supper for TwoCode: PDAVY2 12 month validity Over 27 Locations - Within London 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Wine Tasting Masterclass and Three Course Supper for Two
Add to Basket
Get on your way to becoming a pair of wine tasting masters after an evening sampling some of the finest wines around, and follow them all with an informal light dinner with this Wine Tasting Masterclass and Three Course Supper for Two.
You’ll be in expert hands as you’re guided through six to eight wines at one of Davy’s London locations. They’ve been working with the world’s finest winemakers and Châteaux since 1870. Every wine you’ll try has been selected, shipped and stored by Davy’s themselves, with each one featuring a quality that lifts it out of the ordinary and will give you a tasting experience you won’t find anywhere else.
Along with your wine tasting extravaganza you can both fill up on a light supper of three courses, with each course especially paired with a small glass of wine to bring out the flavours and keep your tasting skills sharp.
- Sample six to eight wines, led by a wine industry expert, at Davy’s Greenwich location
- Choice of several themed evenings - you’re sure to find the perfect masterclass for you
- An informal three-course light supper after your tasting
- Enjoy each course with a small glass of wine
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Davy’s Wine Bar, on the day of your tasting, you can expect a warm welcome and convivial atmosphere as you get relaxed ready to begin.
You’ll then enjoy a variety of tasters, as well as expert insight from your knowledgeable wine guide for the evening, to be followed by an informal three-course supper with a small glass of wine paired with each course.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience will be available on selected dates, usually on a Wednesday or Thursday evening.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience (from 18.30 – 21.30).
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Over 27 Locations - Within London
- Luxury Wine, Champagne and Port Tasting paired with Cheese and TrufflesSave 50% £160.00 £79.00
- Luxury Vintage and Estate Red Wine and Cheese Tasting for TwoSave 69% £290.00 £89.00
- At Home Wine Tasting for Two with Six Bottles and Online Tutorial£67.00
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00
- Finest Sicilian Wine Tasting with Veeno for Two£70.00