Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Wizard's Afternoon Tea for Two at the Wizard Exploratorium®, LondonCode: PTCLWT 12 month validity London - Soho 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Wizard's Afternoon Tea for Two at the Wizard Exploratorium®, London
Add to Basket
Step into the imagined worlds of your childhood through the subtle science of tea brewing, molecular gastronomy and technology with this Wizard Afternoon Tea for Two at Wands and Wizard Exploratorium® in London.
Selecting your magic wand, you’ll both take to your interactive workstations as you cast spells to control your tea stand and open your locked treasure chest containing ingredients. You’ll brew two different teas during your experience, one which focuses on transfiguration and the other on experimentation and iteration for finding the perfect blend.
Your tea will be paired with a fantastic spread including mini scones, sandwiches, cupcakes, brownies and various other sweet treats, all with baked elements of molecular gastronomy. This truly is an afternoon tea with a difference.
- Wizard's Afternoon Tea for Two at the Wizard Exploratorium® in London
- Magic wand and equipment rental
- Two interactive teas that you brew
- A wide array of savoury and sweet treats, all baked with elements of molecular gastronomy
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Wands and Wizard Exploratorium® in London, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the staff, ready for your afternoon tea experience to begin. You’ll first select a magic wand, before being led to your workstations where you’ll cast spells to control your tea stand and open your locked treasure chest containing your ingredients.
Next, you’ll brew two different interactive teas each before tucking into an array of sweet and savoury treats, all with baked elements of molecular gastronomy.
- Arcane Wizards Afternoon Tea
Minimum age: 12
- Little Wizards Afternoon Tea
Maximum age: 11 (Under 12s must be accompanied by an assistant aged 16 or over)
- There is no disabled access as the experience takes place on the 5th floor
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Wednesday to Sunday. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 45 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Soho
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Domes at Doubletree By Hilton London Kensington£60.00
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea SalonSave 30% £172.50 £120.00
- B Bakery Vintage Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for TwoSave 20% £110.00 £88.00
- Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Harrods Tea RoomsSave 16% £118.00 £99.00