Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Woodland Adventure Segway Experience for Two at The Grove 5* Country RetreatCode: PGCRS2 9 month validity Hertfordshire - Chandlers Cross 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Woodland Adventure Segway Experience for Two at The Grove 5* Country Retreat
Add to Basket
Head out on an exhilarating ride with this Woodland Adventure Segway Experience for Two at The Grove 5* Country Retreat. You and a fellow intrepid explorer can each climb aboard a self-balancing, eco-friendly two-wheeler and take a journey through the woodland under the guidance of a fully qualified instructor.
You’ll undertake a short introduction, safety briefing and training session, before you’re all set to roll. These superb electric machines are the future of two-wheeled transportation, so get ready to test your skills with a spin around the course!
- Woodland Adventure Segway Experience for Two
- 30 minute Segway experience
- 10 minute full introduction and safety briefing
- Helmet hire
- Training session
- Dedicated Segway course with a professional instructor
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll meet your fully qualified instructor, before undergoing a short introduction, safety briefing and training session.
Don your safety helmet, step aboard your Segway and head out on the woodland course with your instructor. With 30 minutes to explore, you’ve got plenty of time to get to grips with the future of two-wheeled transportation!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 10 (Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum weight: 7 stone
- Maximum weight: 19 stone
- Segways are not suitable for those who have back/neck problems, are pregnant or have serious heart conditions. Please notify the supplier when booking if you have any medical conditions that may affect your experience
- Please note that participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be unable to take part
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Wednesday to Sunday morning and afternoon throughout the year, Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour for the full experience. The segway riding will last for 30 minutes. Please arrive 10 minutes early for the safety briefing.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Chandlers Cross
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Family Woodland Adventure Segway Experience at The Grove 5* Country Retreat£75.00
- Woodland Trail Segway Experience for Two at The Grove 5* Country Retreat£80.00
- Woodland Adventure Segway Experience with Lunch for Two at The Grove 5* Country Retreat£106.00
- Family Segway Rally - AnytimeSave 29% £140.00 £99.00