Previous Page Breadcrumbs
York Foodies Tour with Tastings for TwoCode: PYAYF2 9 month validity North Yorkshire - York 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
York Foodies Tour with Tastings for Two
Add to Basket
Take a culinary and cultural journey through one of the UK’s most beautiful cities with this York Foodies Tour with Tastings for Two.
You’ll discover York’s unique relationship with the world through food, stopping at five different independent food and drink establishments. Your guide will talk you through the story of each business as you visit a Japanese tea house, a modern North African kitchen, an ale house, a wine bar and the York Cocoa House.
Savour the flavours of everything from colourful African food to finest-quality chocolate in this mouth-watering culinary journey, and learn all about York’s cultural and historical highlights as you go.
- York Foodies Tour with Tastings for Two
- Visit five independent food and drink establishments
- Learn all about the culture and history of York from your tour guide
- Enjoy tastings at each stop
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll meet the rest of the tour group at 11.45 at York’s Art Gallery. Throughout your tour you’ll examine York’s relationship with the wider world through food, visiting five very different independent food and drink establishments.
Enjoy tastings and drinks and learn all about York’s rich culture and history as you go. The tour ends on Castlegate.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 13 (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Alcohol free alternatives will be available to under 18s
- The tour includes a walk of approximately 1 mile with some cobbled streets
- Two of the venues have stairs and one has stairs to the toilets
- Group sizes are 2 to 12
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour runs on Fridays and Sundays all year round. Exclusions may apply.
There is one tour a day, starting at 11.30.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours 30 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
North Yorkshire - York
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Hidden Gems Foodies Tour of York for Two£100.00
- Four Course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings for Two at Hotel du Vin£99.00
- Finest Sicilian Wine Tasting with Veeno for Two£70.00
- Italian Food and Wine Pairings for Two at Veeno£39.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00