Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Young Driver Bentley Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Let your early driving education begin in style, with a Young Driver Bentley Experience. The 6.0-litre, twin turbo W12 engine, 560bhp Bentley Flying Spur is waiting for you.
Your 30 minute driving lesson will cover the basics of cornering, braking, changing gear and reversing. You’ll have a government-approved instructor at your side to make sure you get the most out of it, and you can even chauffeur your parents as they enjoy the electrically reclining seats with massage facility in the back.
Your luxury car boasts a dark blue exterior, magnolia leather seats, real wood and chrome finish, giving a taste of the finer things in life. What better way to kick-start your driving career?
- 30 minute driving lesson in a Bentley Flying Spur
- 6.0-litre, twin turbo W12 engine and luxurious aesthetic
- Government-approved instructor by your side
- Learn changing gear, braking and reversing
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Young Driver venue, you’ll meet your government-approved instructor, who’ll be guiding you through every manoeuvre.
Get behind the wheel and prepare to start your driving skills early, learning braking, changing gear and reversing. Luxurious in every way, the Bentley Flying Spur gives a real taste of the high life, and it’s yours to enjoy.
- Minimum age: 10 (all participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Maximum age: 17
- Minimum height: 1.42m
- You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the vehicle
- This experience is not suitable for those with bad back or necks, epilepsy or heart complaints
- The experience provider's child protection policy means that a parent, grandparent or guardian needs to attend with the young person. A comfortable hospitality area is provided at each site from which you can watch the action. Some are hospitality units, others are converted double decker buses and some are areas within the shopping centres themselves. At every venue there is somewhere nearby to purchase a tea, coffee, soft drink or snack
- Spectators are welcome
- All participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available on selected weekend dates throughout the year. Additional week-day dates are also made available during the school holidays at selected sites.
We recommend you book at least six to eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day. Please arrive 15 minutes before your allotted time slot to allow for registration.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
15 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South East (3)
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Surrey - Sunbury-on-Thames
- West Sussex - Haywards Heath
- East of England (3)
- Norfolk - Norwich
- Essex - Colchester
- Essex - Chelmsford
- North West (3)
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- Merseyside - Warrington
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Cardiff
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Tadcaster
- East Midlands (1)
- Nottinghamshire - Nottingham
- West Midlands (2)
- Worcestershire - Malvern
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth