Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Zip World Caverns AdventureCode: PZWCA1 9 month validity Wales - Blaenau Ffestiniog 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
- Play Video
Zip World Caverns Adventure
Add to Basket
Embark on one of the world’s greatest underground adventures. Atmospheric and unique, this unforgettable experience has been inaccessible for nearly 200 years. Now you can discover an incredible subterranean world courtesy of Zip World’s Caverns Adventure.
The ultimate all weather adventure; take a journey through the underground caverns via a series of zip lines, rope bridges, via ferrata, and tunnels. Fully kitted out and briefed, you and your fellow adventurers will head out under the guidance of the friendly instructors, who will always be on hand to assist you should the nerves start kicking.
Prepare yourself for another world as you journey deep into the Welsh mountains for an all-action experience you won’t forget.
- Traverse underground Snowdonian caverns
- Make your way via zip lines, rope bridges, via ferrata and tunnels
- Professional instructors to lead the way
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Zip World, Blaenau Ffestiniog, you’ll check in with a member of staff before making your way down for your incredible subterranean experience.
The whole experience lasts approximately 3 hours, so you’ll have plenty of time to navigate the awesome cavern network.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 10
- Please note that one participating adult must accompany children (10 to 12 is 1 adult to every 3 children, ages 13 to17 is 1 adult for every 7 children)
- Minimum height: you must be able to reach 6ft when standing
- Maximum height: 6ft 8in
- Minimum weight: 4 stone 11lb
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 12lb
- This experience requires a degree of physical fitness as this experience requires a degree of physical and mental challenge
- Medical conditions such as heart problems, claustrophobia or epilepsy may increase your chance of having an accident - please check with the supplier prior to booking to see if you are suitable for this experience
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available seven days a week April to October, Friday to Monday November to May. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Blaenau Ffestiniog
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.