Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Zombie BootcampCode: PRAMZB 9 month validity Worcestershire - Droitwich 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Add to Basket
Do you back yourself against the zombie hordes? Enrol today for the world’s most adrenaline fuelled survival horror experience, the Zombie Boot Camp. The UK’s finest anti-zombie training, discover why hunters from around the world have joined the fight and honed their zombie killing skills.
Helmed by real serving and ex-military instructors, you’ll be trained in survival and how to fight back against the undead masses in search-and-destroy missions. Even the toughest require a bit of training, and you’ll kick off by learning how to wield a riot shield and fight back with a baton, we’re talking 45 minutes of sweat and aggression. As zombies aren’t big on personal space, you’ll learn some CQB (close quarter battle) skills, training with paintball guns, before you are thrown into the baying hordes.
Then it’s down to business for your immersive missions. First up, you and your team will have to navigate the infested Parasol Research facility. Heroes will be born. The nightmare continues in your second mission. It’s time to search for and destroy the remaining zombies and save the day. Will you destroy the hive and save the world? Only time will tell...
- Take on the hordes at the Zombie Boot Camp
- Immersive, all-action experience that is not for the faint of heart
- Full safety briefing and training
- Use teamwork and tactics to survive the zombie-laden missions
- On-site photographer to capture all the thrilling carnage
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival you’ll meet your team before undergoing a full safety briefing and getting your training underway.
After learning the necessary skills to take on the baying hordes. You and your team will put everything you’ve learned into practice. Terror lurks at every turn so you’ll have to keep your wits about you throughout your immersive missions.
Throughout your experience, the on-site photographer will capture all the carnage so you can review the horrors post-event and even purchase a terrifying keepsake.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Any medical conditions need to be disclosed when making the booking
- The experience is not recommended for anyone who is pregnant or suffers heart or lung conditions
- All participants should be relatively fit and physically and mentally able to participate
- Any participant deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be turned away with no refund
- Events may be subject to change if minimum numbers are not reached
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected weekend dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 4 hours for the experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Worcestershire - Droitwich
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.